*Faulty Floppy Disk Drive*
The F in " DX7II-FD" stands for the Floppy Disk Drive. Unfortunately, the Floppy Disk Drive is not working in this unit. This does not affect the use or sounds of the DX7II-FD at all. They only difference between the DX7II-D and DX7-IIFD is the floppy disk drive. Essentially making this unit a DX7II-D.
- This is a used item.
- This unit is physically in good condition! It shows some general small scuffs, nicks and scratches. Nothing major and it still overall a nice piece. Please see photos for further details.
- This unit has one fault, this is that the floppy disk drive does not work. You do not need it to use the unit, so it does not affect the use, functions or sounds of the DX7II-FD. Basically making it just a DX7-IID. A synth savvy person could replace it with either a compatible FDD or even a a more modern replacement such as a USB Floppy Disk Drive Emulator.
- This DX7 has had a minor service. This included installing a new memory battery and replacing the tact switches. It is now a pleasure to use!
- Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale, please see our other listings. They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7.
- If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
- Polyphony - 16 voices (8 voices in Dual mode)
- Oscillators - FM Tone Generator (6 operators and 32 algorithms)
- LFO - Sine/Square/Tri/SAW up/SAW Down/Random
- Filter - None
- VCA - 6 Envelope generators 8 parameters each
- Keyboard - 61 keys, Velocity and Aftertouch
- Memory - Internal: 64 voices/32 performances, external: 128 voices/64 performances
- Control - MIDI IN/OUT/THRU
- Weight - 23 lbs. (10.5 kg)
- Date Produced - 1986 - 1989
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
The Lofi Music Team have been providing professional audio solutions, restoration and repairs in the Sydney and Central Coast area for over ten years. Please see our very positive feedback and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about this item or any other awesome synths you find in our store!