Yamaha DX7s - Vintage Digital FM Synthesiser.
Another classic Yamaha 80's FM synthesiser. Perfect for all your retro sounds, Bass, leads, pads, FM effects etc.
- This unit has been used.
- This DX7s shows some wear due to general use over the years like some nicks, scratches, one small dent in the front corner and residue from where some gaff tape had been stuck to it. The synth has no major damage and is fully functional. Overall it is still a nice piece. Please see all photos.
- This DX7s is functionally excellent as it has been serviced. This service included replacement of all 42 tact switches which makes using this DX7s a pleasure. It has had a thorough test run and diagnostics. We can confirm this synth is working and sounding great!
- This unit has has a new memory battery installed and the factory patches have been loaded in.
- Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale here. They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7.
- If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
- Type: Digital
- Synthesis: Frequency Modulation
- Oscillators: 6
- Waveforms: Sine
- Envelopes: 6
- Envelope Parameters: Rate 1, Level 1, Rate 2, Level 2, Rate 3, Level 3, Rate 4, Level 4
- LFO: 1
- LFO Parameters: Sample & Hold, Saw Up, Saw Down, Sine, Square, Triangle, Delay, Key Sync
- Polyphony & Tuning
- Polyphony: 16
- Timbrality: 1
- Patches RAM: 32
- Patches ROM: 32 (ROM cartridge not included in sale)
- Editing: MIDI
- Keyboard: 61 keys, Non-weighted, Plastic
- Controls: Aftertouch, Breath, Velocity, Faders, Mod - Wheel, Pitch -Wheel, Pedal - Sustain, Pedal - Volume
- Display Type: LCD, LED
- Display Count H: 16
- Display Count V: 2
- Display Notes: LCD: 40 x 2, Backlit
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 999 x 333.7 x 85.8 mm
- Weight: 10.5 kg
- Audio Output Connections: 1/4" Phone Jack, Stereo Main, Stereo Headphone
- Audio Output Count: 4
- MIDI Ports: IN, OUT, THRU
- DAC Bits: 16
- DAC Frequency Rate: 44.1
- Year Released: 1987
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.