Yamaha DX7s - Vintage Digital FM Synthesiser.
Another classic Yamaha 80's FM synthesiser. Perfect for all your retro sounds, Bass, leads, pads, FM effects etc.
This unit is in great used condition.
This DX7s shows a small amount of wear due to general use over the years like nicks a scratches. The synth has no major damage and is fully functional. Overall it is a nice piece.
This DX7s is functionally excellent as it has been serviced. This service included replacement of all 42 tact switches which makes using this DX7s a pleasure. It has had a thorough test run and diagnostics. We can confirm this synth is working and sounding great!
This unit has has a new memory battery installed and the factory patches have been loaded in.
- This unit is 100V. Please ensure you have the correct step-down transformer for your country before powering on this DX7. If you have any questions or unsure about this please send us a message. We have some for use in Australia. Please see our other listings.
- Type: Digital
Synthesis: Frequency Modulation
- Oscillators: 6
- Envelopes: 6
Envelope Parameters: Rate 1, Level 1, Rate 2, Level 2, Rate 3, Level 3, Rate 4, Level 4
- LFO: 1
LFO Parameters: Sample & Hold, Saw Up, Saw Down, Sine, Square, Triangle, Delay, Key Sync
- Polyphony & Tuning
- Polyphony: 16
- Patches RAM: 32
- Patches ROM: 32 (ROM cartridge not included in sale)
- Keyboard: 61 keys, Non-weighted, Plastic
- Controls: Aftertouch, Breath, Velocity, Faders, Mod - Wheel, Pitch -Wheel, Pedal - Sustain, Pedal - Volume
- Display Type: LCD, LED
- Display Count H: 16
- Display Count V: 2
- Display Notes: LCD: 40 x 2, Backlit
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 999 x 333.7 x 85.8 mm
Weight: 10.5 kg
- Audio Output Connections: 1/4" Phone Jack, Stereo Main, Stereo Headphone
- Audio Output Count: 4
- MIDI Ports: IN, OUT, THRU
- DAC Bits: 16
DAC Frequency Rate: 44.1
- Year Released: 1987
Postage within Australia is free.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.