The GT in GT-2000 stands for Gigantic and Tremendous, which is true. This vintage record player weighs in at 21kg and sounds superb! The GT-1000 was cheaper and therefore more accessible than it's larger brother, the GT-2000. This turntable would suit any serious audiophile and would make a great conversation piece for your collection!
- This unit has been used.
- This unit has been tested and all functions are working as they should.
- The cosmetic condition of this unit is good. It shows some scratched and nicks mostly on some of the edges and at the front near the Yamaha GT-1000 plaque. There is also a small crack in the slip mat. There is nothing major, and nothing which detracts from the use or sound of this beautiful turntable.
- The RCA cables have been upgraded to some high quality, gold plated, brand new Mogami RCA cables.
- This unit will ship with ship with a Micro Seiki headshell, cartridge and "5" stylus. These have been used and show some wear, but are in good condition to get you started.
- This GT-1000 does not have a dust cover. It does not have the hinges attached. It does have the original hinge mounts at the back.
- This unit is 100V. If the new owner is based in Australia we will send you a free, isolated step-down transformer so you can safely plug and play as soon as it arrives. If you are overseas please contact us if you need any help sourcing one.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact us for a direct quote. The shipping has been listed pretty high as this unit weighs 21kg on its own!
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.