Yamaha MU100R Tone Generator 90's 1U Rack Mount Sound Module Synthesiser W/ PLG100-VL & PLG100-VH
The MU100R has an integrated VL tone generator utilising Yamaha's sophisticated Virtual Acoustic Synthesis system. It is a 64‑note polyphonic, 32‑part multitimbral sound module, compatible with General MIDI and Yamaha's own expanded version of GM, XG‑MIDI. The internal architecture of the module breaks up the memory of the sounds into 200 more sophisticated patches called Performances, with the remainder of the space devoted to the host of other GM and XG sounds.
• This is a used item.
• This unit is physically in good condition for its age. It shows some small, general signs of wear like some nicks, scratches and scuffs. Nothing major at all. Please see all photos.
• All functions on this unit have been tested. It is fully functional and has no faults to note.
• This unit has had a brand new encoder and memory battery installed.
• This unit still has both the PLG100-VL and PLG100-VH boards installed! (Vocal Harmony & Virtual Acoustic)
- PLG100-VH: Vocal harmony with real-time voice effects including vocoding and gender-bending.
- PLG100-VL: Virtual acoustic, adds one voice of physically modelled wind instrument sounds.
• The MU100R powers off the Yamaha PA-5B power supply. This is a 12V Positive centre AC/DC adaptor. This means it can be used anywhere in the world! A generic power supply will be included for AU and NZ buyers. International buyers will need to source their own. Please get in touch if you need help sourcing one.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.