Yamaha R1000 80's Digital Reverberation 1U Rack Mount Reverb Effects Unit - 100V
The R1000 was Yamaha's first real entry into the market of digital reverberators. In 1983 analog reverbs such as springs and plates were still cheaper than digital machines, but didn't offer much customisation at the lower end of the market. This unit finally promised customisable digital echo at an affordable price. These units have been used by George Danial from The 1975 and Kenny Kirkland from Sting
• This unit has been used.
• This unit has been thoroughly tested and everything is working as it should.It has no faults to note.
• This unit shows some general wear from use and age. This is mainly scratches and nicks on the top and bottom of the unit. Please see photos for further details.
• Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale HERE. They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7. If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
• A Japanese IEC cable will be included for you to use between the machine and your step-down transformer.
• This sale is for the unit only. Nothing besides the Japanese IEC is included.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries, and check our store for more serviced pro audio gear.