Yamaha RM50 - 90's Digital Rhythm Programmer
The Yamaha RM50 is a 1U rack which features a sample based synthesiser, digital resonant low|high pass filter, dedicated (APDR) amplitude, single stage pitch, and single stage filter envelopes, an LFO (saw up/down, sine, square, triangle, random waveforms), delay, card and MIDI interfaces, stereo and 6 individual outputs, 6 trigger inputs, 128 kits (64 editable) and 628 presets (128 editable and 500 variations). It uses AWM2 samples in ROM for sound generation. It is the percussion counterpart to the Yamaha TG500 and has the same front panel design.The six drum trigger inputs, allow it to be used as a MIDI drum module, or as the brain of an electronic drum kit. It also has 3 wave card expansion slots for expansion cards from the RY30, SY77, and SY55 synthesizer. A fourth RAM card slot allows saving an additional 500 variations, 100 patterns, and 64 drum kits.
• This RM50 is in good used condition.
• This unit shows a small amount of wear, nothing major at all and overall is still a very nice machine. Please see photos.
• This unit has been tested and is working and sounding as it should.
• Please be aware, this unit is 100V. This means you MUST connect it to the correct step-down transformer before powering it on. If you are unsure about this feel free to send us a message as we would be glad to help you source the correct item. We also have some for sale. Please see our other listings.
• The use of a step-down transformer may also apply to international buyers as well. Please ask if you are unsure so we can help you source the correct item.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please contact us with any questions you may have, and be sure to check our other listings for more synths and drum machine's. Thanks for looking.