The Yamaha RX21L is a drum machine from the 1980s. It was used by many popular artists, including Prince, Depeche Mode, and The Cure. It is a programmable drum machine that allows users to create their own drum patterns and sequences. It features 16 drum sounds, a built-in sequencer, and a variety of sound-shaping controls. It also has a built-in metronome and a MIDI interface for connecting to other MIDI devices.
- This RX21L is in good used condition.
- This unit shows some small general signs of wear. This includes some nicks, scratches and marks. Nothing major at all. Overall it is a nice little piece. Please see all photos.
- This unit is fully functional. It has no faults to note.
- This RX21L uses a 12V positive centre power supply to power on. This adaptor will be included for Australian and New Zealand buyers only.
- This sale is for the RX7 and power supply (AU & NZ only). Nothing else is included.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.