Yamaha YDD-2600 Professional Digital Delay & RCD-2600 Control Unit - 220-240V
This sale is for a rear YDD-2600 Digital Delay unit from the early 1980's with its original RCD-2600 control unit and cable. The YDD-2600 was released in tandem with the REV-1. This unit allows for 4 separate mono sources to be transformed into four seperate stereo delays for some wild effects.
- This is a used unit.
- This unit is in good condition. It shows lots of marks, nicks and scratches from use and age. There is no major damage. Please see all photos for further details.
- The backlight on the screen is very dim.
- This unit does not have any rack ears.
- This unit has had a minor service. It has been thoroughly tested and we can confirm it is working as it should. There are no faults to note.
- The controller is also in good condition. It shows some general marks, nicks and scratches. There is a small crack on the button cover. The backlight on the screen is very dim. Nothing too major. please see photos.
- The controller has been thoroughly tested and works as it should. It has no faults to note. The cable to connect the controller and unit is included in this sale.
This unit is 220-240V. This means it can plugged in and played within Australia, New Zealand and many European countries! It powers on with a standard IEC cable. This cable is not included in the sale.
- This sale is for the unit and controller only. Nothing else is included in this sale unless it has mentioned above.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
Pick up from West Gosford is free!
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.